Doctors and Staff
Dr. Carl Friddle offers comprehensive cosmetic dentistry services at his Van Buren, AR office. Our team combines advanced technology with individually tailored treatment to achieve optimal outcomes. To learn more about the many procedures we perform, contact us today.
About Our Van Buren Location
As one of our two main offices, our Van Buren location houses all of our most advanced equipment on-site, including:
- CEREC®: Thanks to CEREC® technology, our dentists can create and place a lifelike dental crown during a single appointment. Based on detailed digital impressions of your tooth, we can use a computer-guided milling machine to fabricate a custom, natural-looking restoration.
- Identafi® Oral Cancer Screening: This advanced device allows us to screen for early signs of oral cancer. Using a special handheld tool, the doctor will shine a light in the mouth to spot abnormal patterns that may indicate the presence of oral cancer. By identifying this disease in its earliest phases, patients typically have a much better prognosis.
- DIAGNOdent®: This laser technology measures the fluorescence of individual teeth. Using a healthy tooth as a point of reference, the advanced technology allows us to identify decay before it can cause extensive damage or pain.
- Digital X-rays: We use digital x-rays to identify small cracks, damage to the dental roots, or signs of decay.
- Panoramic X-rays: While traditional x-rays allow the dentist to view your smile in two dimensions, panoramic x-rays provide a 3-D view of your entire dental arch and jaw. As a result, we can better identify misalignment, damage to the jaw joints, tissue inflammation, and other oral health concerns.
- Intraoral photography: This technology can detect the earliest signs of dental damage. Using a tiny handheld camera, we can take close-up pictures of your teeth and project the images onto a chairside computer. These detailed intraoral photographs will allow the doctor to identify tiny cracks, surface decay, and other concerns that might otherwise go undiagnosed.
- K7 Evaluation System: This advanced diagnostic tool allows us to examine the jaw in great detail. Using several electrodes, the doctor can identify areas that receive the most force during biting and jaw movement, which may be more severely affected by temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder.
- TENS Unit: Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) is a treatment designed to bring relief to patients suffering from TMJ disorder. During TENS treatment, your dentist will place electrodes over your jaw and neck muscles. An ultra-low frequency electric shock will stimulate blood flow in these muscles, reducing tension and inflammation in the surrounding areas.
- Take-home Sleep Study: Sleep apnea can affect your quality of life and increase your risk of serious health issues. A take-home sleep study allows us to measure your airflow, oxygen saturation, and heart rate to perform an accurate diagnosis.
Our Van Buren team provides comprehensive dental services, including general, cosmetic, and restorative procedures. To make your experience even more comfortable, our Van Buren office offers patients a modern and spa-like experience, with massage chairs, a coffee bar, and magazines to peruse in the waiting room.
Our Van Buren office is proud to sponsor local school events that aim to promote dental hygiene and awareness.
Getting to Our Office
Our office is located just south of the I-40 and AR-59 intersection in north Van Buren. We are situated directly across the street from a business complex, including Geno’s Pizza.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Learn how our advanced technology can help keep your smile healthy. Contact us to learn more about your general, cosmetic, and restorative dental options and schedule an appointment.