100 N Walnut Ave, Suite D
Mansfield, AR 72944
Phone: (479) 452-8800
Mon – Thurs: By Appointment
- Cleanings and exams
- Fluoride treatments and sealants
- General dentistry
Maintaining regular dental appointments can be challenging in rural communities. To meet the needs of our patients, Dr. Peyton Aven offers family dentistry services to both children and adults at our Mansfield, AR, office, conveniently located in the Mansfield Elementary School. To learn more about the treatments we provide at this location, contact us today.
About Our Mansfield Office
Located just east of the AR-96 in Mansfield Elementary School, this satellite office provides dental services to students who do not have access to adequate transportation. As part of the school’s clinic, we have permission to treat children during class hours.
In addition to taking x-rays, our qualified staff can perform several types of general dentistry procedures on-site, including:
- Fluoride Treatments & Sealants: We offer fluoride treatments to help patients of all ages strengthen their teeth and prevent cavities. For those seeking an additional level of protection, we also offer dental sealants. Sealants are thin plastic coatings placed on the chewing surfaces of molars to help prevent bacteria and plaque from accumulating and causing decay.
- Cavity Repair: We offer a range of treatment options for decayed teeth, ranging from durable and discreet fillings to restorative options for more extensive damage.
- Early Assessment: With regular exams, we can determine whether your child has an improperly balanced or misaligned bite. These conditions can make chewing and speaking uncomfortable for a developing child, and it can make proper brushing and flossing more difficult. Depending on the individual case, we can recommend orthodontic treatment to straighten your child’s teeth and align their bite.
- Habit Counseling: Oftentimes, children develop habits that can unintentionally put their oral health at risk. These habits can include an unhealthy diet or a tendency to skip flossing. By monitoring their health, our team can identify potential problems and teach children how to prevent these issues with basic dental hygiene techniques.
Outreach and Patient Education
Our Mansfield location places great importance on reaching out to local students, educating them on the importance of good oral health through various methods:
- Health Fairs: Our clinic regularly participates in community health fairs and class presentations to promote dental health education.
- Oral Health Program: This program is specifically geared toward children in kindergarten and first grade and demonstrates how to practice good oral health through fun skits.
- Cavity-free Day: Twice a year, we celebrate Cavity-free Day to help promote awareness of dental hygiene and its impact on your daily life.
- Sponsorship of School Events: We practice regular sponsorship of Lavaca Middle School events to promote dental hygiene awareness.
How to Reach Our Location
The office is located in the Mansfield Elementary School, just southeast of the junction of the AR-96 and the US-71 on Walnut Avenue.
Contact Us Today
Using this unique approach to accessible care, we strive to ensure that lack of time or transportation does not interfere with your child’s oral health. We invite you to contact us today for more information on our family dentistry services.