ABOUT Our Office
At Friddle Dentistry, we do everything we can to help our patients have positive experiences in our office. From our comfortable waiting area to our top-notch services and treatment plans, it is our hope that you always feel welcome and well-taken care of from the moment you enter our office to the moment you leave. We’re so glad that you want to get to know us better, and we can’t wait to learn more about your family as well! If you have any questions for us or want to make an appointment with our team, please contact us.CONTAct us
Your Fort Smith Dental Team
After receiving his bachelor’s degree from the University of Arkansas, Dr. Friddle attended Baylor College of Dentistry in Texas and graduated in 1976. A native Arkansan, Dr. Friddle then returned to his home state to begin his practice. Over the last 38 years, Dr. Friddle’s practice has grown to become one of the most successful in Arkansas. Dr. Friddle has completed over 2,000 hours of postgraduate continuing education. He has attended one of the most prestigious postgraduate teaching centers in North America, the world-renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, where he completed the Advanced Anterior Aesthetic course and the Full Mouth Reconstruction course, which focuses on the benefits of neuromuscular dentistry
Dr. Friddle’s passion for dentistry and his willingness to embrace innovative dental techniques is what has allowed him to create beautiful smiles for his patients for over three decades. His expertise is not only in cosmetic dentistry but also in neuromuscular treatment for headaches and oral appliance therapy for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
Dr. Peyton Aven grew up in Senatobia, Mississippi, and completed his undergraduate work at Ole Miss, also known as The University of Mississippi, before attending dental school in Memphis. He graduated with honors from the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry in Memphis, where he was also inducted into the prestigious Omicron Kappa Upsilon Society and Dean Odontological Society.
When he’s not at the office, you’ll find Dr. Peyton spending quality time with his wife, Haley, and two daughters, Piper and Greer. He is an avid outdoorsman, so we know he is going to love it here in the River Valley. Dr. Peyton looks forward to welcoming new patients of all ages to Friddle Dentistry. He believes in treating every patient as if they were family, and he makes it his top priority to provide a comfortable dental experience with excellent care for the entire family.
Dr. Emily Steininger grew up in Fort Smith, AR. Her interest in dentistry began in college when a family friend and mentor hired her as a dental assistant and encouraged her to pursue dentistry. Dr. Steininger attended the University of Arkansas for undergrad and graduated dental school in 2011 from the UT-Health Science Center in Memphis. Outside of the office, she enjoys running, biking, swimming, and spending time with her husband and daughter.
Bio coming soon.
Continually investing in modern dental technology is what allows our office to provide high-quality, efficient dental care. Having the right equipment at our disposal means we are able to diagnose and treat dental issues faster and more easily, which means patients can expect treatments that are quick, comfortable, and effective.
- DIAGNOdent® Cavity Detection uses laser fluorescence to identify tooth decay quickly and effectively.
- The Indentifi® System can detect signs of oral cancer that are not visible to the naked eye so that it can be treated when it is less advanced and highly curable.
- Digital X-Rays emit up to 90% less radiation than traditional X-rays and are available for examination within seconds.
- Panoramic X-rays allow us to get a comprehensive view of the patient’s teeth and jaw and how they are working together.
- Intraoral Cameras offer an up-close, live view of the teeth and gums that the patient and doctor can see on a computer screen.
- The K7 Evaluation System aids in the diagnosis of TMJ and helps our team create a custom treatment plan based on the patient’s unique needs.
- TENS TMJ Treatment uses the power of nerve stimulation therapy to relax the jaw muscles and treat TMJ in a minimally invasive way.
- Take-Home Sleep Studies allow patients to receive a sleep apnea diagnosis from the comfort and convenience of their own homes.
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation puts patients into a state of relaxation and helps relieve anxious thoughts during dental visits.
See what our valued patients have to say about their experiences with our team at Friddle Dentistry.